Content

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ramblings: Upcoming RPGs July 2011

More RPG goodness to come. I’m always looking for RPG games and so I keep track of what is out there. Thought I update with some new discoveries as my watch-list grows.


Upcoming Retail
7. October
11. November
Q4
Q4
Q1-2012
Q1-2012
Q1-2012
Dark Souls
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
Reckoning: Kingdoms of Amalur
Risen 2: Dark Waters
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Mass Effect 3

Upcoming Arcade
20. July
7. September
Bastion
Crimson Alliance

Upcoming DLC
19. July
26. July
September
Old World Blues for Fallout New Vegas
Legacy for Dragon Age 2
Pirates of the Flying Fortress for Two Worlds 2

Plenty to look forward to! Know of anything else that is coming within a year, work on anything exciting the RPG addicts aren’t aware of? Give me a yell and I’ll add it to the watch-list.

---

No comments: